AR goes to Africa

Just arrived to Tanzania to volunteer at Friends of Tanzania working with kids diagnosed with HIV. Miss you all already...but have Curious George and Winnie the Pooh to keep me company. What? I'm 31, what's your point?:)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

hey all, quick post with no pix. i did take a shower today (those lovely euro showers with just the handle), and finally washed my hair (we only know how often i wash it at home), but now if look like heidi with the 2 braids. b4 i was looking particularily hot with a bird's nest of knots! seriously i could've had dreads in a few more days! not my best moments!

no work news, as it was raining nob-stop today and we didn't make it into the city. i did however go the the movies tonight and saw mi3. way to take one for the kids! ha! plenty of time to get down and dirty later...

excitement, got my sim for my celly...+2550786093351

hit me on the hip as chris would say...

love,
me

no hice un carajo hoy sino lavarme el pelo que lo tenia todo rasta ya y fui al cine esta noche a ver mission impossible 3. que vida.

el que me quiera llamar/mandar un text de amor y apoyo me lo puede hacer a +2550786093351

cuidensen y les mando un beso,
any

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home